Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kierkegaard says.....

     My ear hurts.  Ouch.  Jesus, please make it feel better (with my bottom lip curled up, and in my most pitiful 5 year old voice without proper "r" pronunciation.) I have no idea why I'm writing so much.  I think I go between write, ramble, write, ramble.. I guess it would be a bad thing if I ever got a Blogger Stalker, since I've been writing like twice a day so much about what has been going on in my life!  I think I'm maybe a little less of an introvert than I thought I was.  I have realized that I just love to be around people. But I have to have that alone time, or I'm toast.  
     Tomorrow I must go out and get more Christmas stuff out of the way.  Shopping is really the last thing I want to do right now (this time of the year is brutal in that mall!) but I just have to get the motivation to brave the stores.. And I have to get some warm socks before I go back to Ohio.  It is so dang cold, and my feet get so cold, so fast.  In fact, I get cold fast.  I was so freezing tonight at work, that I had my hands under the heat lamps for the food until my hand was red.. Oh well, it was worth it.  
     I leave you with this thought for the night: "During the first period of a man's life the greatest danger is not to take the risk." ~Soren Kierkegaard~

No comments: