Saturday, December 13, 2008

Goodnight...

     Well, here I am again, blogging at 3 in the morning... I was just hitting my head to my increasingly worn down pillow and decided to let out my heart while it's fresh with love.. It was an awesome day today. I spent the morning doing Avery and Tay's hair, which was awesome.  It was so good to see Chan and Tay.. They are so precious.. It breaks my heart to watch them be the ones that pay for choices that they have no control over.  I believe so strongly though, that they are a word sent down from Heaven, and every word that comes down does not go back up until God has his way... They have hope to be carriers of Gods heart, and Gods love.. God doesn't forget one word that was prayed over them.. None of it was ever in vain.  God is at work.  He loves those little girls.... I love them too.  
     We all hung out at Michelles tonight.. It was funny.. I seemed to lose all my cooking skills tonight.. Bizarre.  I couldn't even get pizza dough to get in to its lovely pie-like formation. I was rendered utterly useless, and left thanking God that Michael likes the art of pizza making.. Maybe it was my lack of sleep..  Or maybe I need to ask the Lord to draw the Italian out of me immediately! Oh well, I've mastered spaghetti, so I'll count my losses and move on with my life...
     We all got in to this hilarious (Peter lead) discussion on the "guy bar" of standards that girls have to meet for men at different stages throughout their lives.. It was fun, informative, and downright hilarious. I am seeing the wisdom of God so much in Him giving us more of what we need than what we want. And He loves the mystery and unveiling everything in His timing, not in our own.  It is a choice and a huge risk to choose to love.. It is scary, vulnerable, but so rewarding and worth it.. I have so many thoughts on this subject of "love and risk," but I have to get some sleep for now.. Goodnight, everyone!

No comments: