Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Home

     Sorry for the lack of updates over the last week. Its not that my life is boring, I just didn't have WiFi at my parents house, and was too busy to hit up Panera.. Gosh.. This week has been.. a roller coaster to say the least. I am still processing all that has been going on in my heart, and am just trying to let the Lord have His way in my heart, that I might not lean on my own understanding. I think its easy to lean on our own understanding in situations, but so often I think we only have a piece of the puzzle... So I am doing my best at setting my heart before Him, and leaning on Him as my Father, and just trying to let Him love me, I guess. 
     I guess the piece of understanding that I do have if I were to sum up my week, is that sometimes going back is painful.  And sometimes there is much going on at work in us that causes us to be even more provoked at times.. (even over small things seemingly.. sometimes our family knows which buttons to push better than anyone). I can't say that I had a bad week... It was overwhelming at times.. Other times it was awesome.. If you are reading this blog and want to know more about what was happening, I will be glad to expound, but this thing is a little too much for some of that if ya know what I mean... But it was a lot.. And I am thankful to be back in Charlotte. I will write more later, but I need to get to sleep so I can get up and drink coffee and catch up with the girls.. Have a lovely night to all.

No comments: