Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I love the light at the end of the tunnel.  Just when I don't think it is coming, it pops up and covers me like a blanket.  It is true.. undeniable.. lovely... I think what happened, is that God is really more in control of my life than I thought He was.  I got this awesome revelation that has been sustaining me over the last few days.. The best way I can describe it is absolute purity.. I feel so clean, so pure.  And its so cool, because it really has nothing to do with my ability to attain purity, or cleanliness... Its because if God chooses to show mercy and bathe us in His blood, well.. He can pretty much do what He wants.. He is God. He is BIG.. He is pure.. He is clean.. He can do whatever He wants to me, even though I don't deserve it.  So this afternoon, I was getting ready for work, and I just kept speaking over myself over and over in true belief as God's daughter, "I am pure, I am pure, it is so good to feel pure." The cool thing is, that its not about the feeling. Its in the reality of the statement, that I AM PURE... Because God made me clean. Washed me and made me whole. Its a good revelation to ask for. The saying is so true... "Feel clean, live clean... Feel dirty, live dirty... Feel pure, live pure..." 
I have gotten another simple (yet profound) revelation on prayer this week.. God hears, and awnsers.. There might not be a whole lot of wind on some of those prayers, but it doesn't make them any less effective... Very cool.. Have a lovely night, to all..

No comments: