Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby its cold outside!

Well, the title says it all.  It is a mere 16 degrees in dreary dayton, Ohio tonight folks.  Thank God it is supposed to warm up over the next few days.  I don't think my Carolina-thinned blood can handle this shanannigans for much longer.  All I have to say right now is that I am completely spent.  I caravaned up here with Jenna this morning at around 6 something AM after 3 something hours of tossing and turning.  I checked in to the hotel and ALL I wanted was a shower, and it was broken.  Some kind man came up and fixed it for me.  That wouldn't have normally gotten to me, but when I haven't had good sleep, everything is likely to make me curl up my lower lip like a 5 year old who missed naptime for the millionth consecutive day.  Other than a long day and bad sleep, I am extremely grateful to be alive.  I mean, I am seriously so thankful to the Lord for the little things right about now.  I really have nothing to complain about.  I should probably just enter His gates the way He tells us to, right?  So with that said, more later.. Im gonna go put on the garment of praise (aka, unpack my suitcase and literally find a colorful garment) and get ready to see my dear friends tonight.. I love you all.. To those in Ohio, I am excited to see you.. To those in the Queen City, you are dearly missed already.  Cheers.

No comments: