Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coffee and such

I don't have much time to write today, so this is gonna be kind of scattered and such.  I'll give you a rundown of  the loves and unloves (is that a word?) of the last several days.. I have decided to have a life long love affair with french pressed coffee. There is no substitute with a regular coffee maker. I'm discovering that to do so is just a downright travesty. I have discovered once again that I have a few questions brewing in my heart, but complete peace from my Father, which is good. Really good, actually. I am recovering from a nasty cold that I caught over the weekend (and ended up getting really well needed sleep as a result) which I'm very grateful for. Last night during worship, the sweetness of the Lord was so good to me. It was completely unexpected (I didn't have to work) and much needed. By the end of the night, my heart had melted, and I knew that I had entered His rest. I'm excited about this weekend. Art show on friday, greek festival somewhere saturday during the day (hinging on the potential hurricane weather) and then the Visualite on Saturday. I love the way that place is set up, its my favorite venue around here. Well, I have to go now... To all who are reading this, know that you are most definitely, absolutely, lavishly, crazily loved today. Until next time....

No comments: