Friday, September 12, 2008

What kind of love...

I was just wondering... what kind of love can be so infused in to a person that they could take the killer of their child in their arms in complete forgiveness.. I am struggling to comprehend this in my worldly mind.. Only looking in to Jesus's eyes can that make any sense. I have been reading countless stories of people that no one has ever heard about, who have forgiven and prayed for the killer of their child (or multiple children) I don't even have kids yet.. And in my mind I can only imagine the love that you have for your child.. So I guess this is my weak heart asking to know this kind of love.. This kind of forgiveness. It can only happen with such an infusion of the Love of God.. I can't say at this moment that I quite get that.. But I want to.

No comments: