Saturday, February 14, 2009

V- Day

uhhhh. dang... I feel incredibly misunderstood most of my life. I feel like a charbroiled piece of shit. Maybe someone should put me in a hotdog bun with globs of ketchup and mustard and eat me for a Valentine picnic. Don't forget the pickle relish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well here it is! Vagina day. The lovely hallmark holiday that only girls care about. It really doesn't get to me, because I get to work every year, and it is a never ending source of entertainment for me. I mean guys could really give a sh#% less about the holiday. I can guarantee that the only thing that is going through their head is that they have about a 90% higher chance of getting laid by the end of the night. I'm off to work. I may return with stories. Mercy Jesus! (Pleeeease?)

No comments: