Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rain Rain go away!

Well I'm quite the terrible blogger as of late. Oh well.... you know, even the keys on my laptop are about to die? I'm for real'z. Not a whole lot coming from this end at the moment. Except that Charlotte seems more like Seattle this week. I am so over the rain I could scream. Its getting quite old, quite fast. Oh well, God must know that we need the rain, and He does know better than me. I'm coming out of a pretty rough week at the moment. I mean, I'm pretty much all the way out... Just a little more pushing to go, and I'll be completely out. Don't know how to quite explain it, but I'm almost there. Work this week has been really decent. Especially relationally with everyone at work. I mean the money hasn't been bad, but the relationship end has been awesome. So many cool things happening, and I can see how God is working in my friends at work. And me tell you, it was all him, because I was sure not out there looking for anything this week. And I like that. 100% credit to the King. No room for pride. Thats the best, don't you think? :) I'm itching to leave town again. My mom and I are thinking about going to San fran, or to San Diego or something... Not sure, will update you all soon! Peace out.

"The kingdom is within everyone. Our job is to with our eyes behold a person long enough until we see the kingdom in them, and then tell them what we see."

No comments: