Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boone

I am in the mountains as we speak.  It is so beautiful.  Josanne and I escaped to Boone-Wilkes-Moravia for the weekend.  Its so nice, and I feel so much rest and joy in the Lord being up here.  We drove on the Blue Ridge Parkway for hours today, went to some organic eatery for dinner, then made music videos in the hotel room for hours.  I laughed. I cried. I may wet the bed, too soon to tell.. But it was all worth it..  I have felt a deepening sense of the Lords presence, just being up here. There isn't that swirl that can overtake you in Ft. Mill sometimes.  I have been able to remember while being here that I am a daughter of God.  He whispers gently in to my ear, and His voice is sweeter than any of the other noise that tries to prevail over me.  I need it much and gladly receive... Thank you Lord..  Thank you for joy and peace.. Amen..  Grace and peace to all..

No comments: