Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Psalm 32

This Psalm, especially verses 7-9 have been my lifesaver this week. He will counsel us with His eye on us if we let Him.

1 Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. [more] 2 Blessed is the man against whom the Lord counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. [more]
3  For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. [more] 4 For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah [more]
5  I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord, and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah [more]
6  Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him. [more] 7 You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah [more]
8  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. [more] 9 Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you. [more]
10  Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the Lord. [more] 11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart! [more]
 

Back to Top
English Standard Version
2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

No comments: