Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4 (21) 09-1987

I just love blogging at 3:40 in the morning. What a few days it has been. Raleigh was awesome, more than I expected. (actually I think we were in Durham, but whateva) I had quite the intense day today, that carried over in to the evening. The more I meditate on the word, the more my spirit seems to be getting fed on the only thing that really satisfies. It is kind of crazy, the perspective shift over the last 3 weeks. The question is to continue or not to continue... The payout seems so high that I am very hesitant to stop until the stake is hammered in the ground and the head completely comes off of this thing if you know what I mean. And if you don't know what I mean, it is okay as well... All I can say at the moment is that the head is coming off... The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.. So God, take off the head.... all the way... We don't want partial decapitation with a hanging esophegus somewhere. Ha I'm so weird, and God enjoys it..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhoo, so today is Independance Day. When I was a little girl, I used to ride on the back of a convertible every year with my grandpa since he was vice mayor. I liked to make the craziest faces possible and wave all of my American flags quite violently for the whole city of Beavercreek. 4th of July will always remind me of my grandpa above all other people in my life. Flags, convertibles, politicians, corn on the cob, watermelon, the pool at their house, and having to run to the hot shower from the pool and escape the freezing cold air conditioner while I was wet. Finesse shampoo, blue and white swirly coast to coast soap, and full racks of BBQ ribs. I am thankful to have those memories with my grandpa.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The kingdom is in you. Your job, is to with your eyes behold a person long enough until you see the kingdom in them, and then tell them what you see."

No comments: