Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goodness (Gracious)

All I can say at the current moment, is WOW... God is big and good and wonderful, and oh so faithful. And has always been these things, it's just that recently I have been entering in to the reality of them once again. The promise of seeing the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living is such a reality to us as sons and daughters. Its not a far off existence. It is offered to us as our inheritance. This is a wonderful thing. There is much going on in my life/heart/head at the moment. All I can say is that it is... well... a beautiful process that is in just that... a process. Do you ever get as sick of hearing that word as I do? Well.... I can honestly say that I am enjoying this process. It is fun. It makes me happy. And thats all I have to say about that.

No comments: